You feel like you've tried everything but...
- Nothing seems to work and the behaviors seem to be escalating.
- The more you try to connect, the more they push you away.
- Your kids don't trust you, and you don't trust them either.
- Shame seems to have the upper hand, and you’re running out of patience and compassion.
- You can't figure out what's "normal" teen and what's ADHD, FASD, RAD, trauma, etc.
- You just can't seem to win.
There’s hope for your family. Imagine a world where (even if you were stuck at home), parenting challenging kids didn't include chaos and drama and you knew exactly what to do no matter what crazy behavior you were faced with.
Sound too good to be true? It's not. You can get the support you need.
Get Help and Support
foster and adoptive mom
When we adopted as parent trainers, we thought we were prepared. We were wrong.
We spent three years in a constant power struggle and dying on all the wrong hills. It took almost losing our kids to get us to do something differently.
Kids should come with manuals, but since they don't, a parent coach is the next best thing.
I've read all the books, gone to all the trainings, and gotten certified as a Life Coach, Enneagram Coach, Essential Oil Specialist, and Empowered to Connect parent trainer, so you don't have to.
I've helped dozens of parents shift to a brain-based view of behaviors so they can find more effective solutions besides threatening and punishing and become confident parents. I'm a mom to six kids by birth and adoption. They've taught me a lot about what creates thriving parent-child relationships…and what doesn't.